John Roe Brokers (FSP 3803) differentiates itself from the rest of the short term insurance companies by three simple philosophies: listening to our clients; encapsulating their individual requirements; and offering an unsurpassed solution. The management team is backed by committed and dedicated employees with combined skills and expertise. This enables us to offer our client’s a service that is not only expected, but deserved.
Our reputation is the root of our success. We recognise and acknowledge that if the foundation is poor, we will not have the strength to build on it. If it remains strong, we can grow our business with confidence.
At John Roe Brokers, we only specialise in short term insurance, i.e. commercial, domestic, household, car, marine (freight), boats, caravans and professional indemnity. These services are offered through the major insurance companies in South Africa namely, Mutual and Federal, Santam, Regent, Zurich (formally SA Eagle), SHA, Renasa, Auto & General, CIB, IUM, HIC, ONE and GARAGESURE.
What makes us truly unique?
- We do not believe in being everything to everyone
- We can boast our competitive pricing structures because we source the best quotes with the best prices
- We have three dedicated brokers to service all your insurance requirements
- We only deal with South Africa’s major insurers
- Our Compliance Officer submits audits to the FSB on our behalf
- We have an in-house claims department
- Clients have the option to either complete claim forms over the phone or have a broker visit them at their convenience
- We have over ten years experience in the short term insurance industry
- We view new and existing business in the same vein – with care and commitment
Our belief system
We build our business on honesty, integrity, our dedication to quality insurance cover and our sensitivity to our client’s requirements.
Benefiting our clients
Understanding that our customers’ success is our success, and that we are in a competitive industry, we ensure that our personalised service makes each client feel like a person and not a number.